Chapel-rotunda in the track Askold grave.
Virgin Mary Dormition Pirogosсha Church located at the foot of the Zamkovaya hill is the reconstructed copy of the first Russian building, which was fully built from brick, without using stone.
One of the three Kiev synagogues the Brodskiy synagogue is located in the very center of Kiev. This building erected in 1898, was confiscated by soviet power in 1926 and returned back to Jewish community only in 1997.
Back to top